Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you paint Brighton Masonry 300mm Charcoal Eziwall retaining blocks?

judyca
Just Starting Out

Can you paint Brighton Masonry 300mm Charcoal Eziwall retaining blocks?

I had a retaining wall with Brighton Masonry 300mm Charcoal Eziwall Retaining Blocks but they had changed the colour in just 6 months, they look like a pale blue. I wander if i can paint them and what to use.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Brighton Masonry 300mm Charcoal Eziwall Retaining Block

Hello @judyca 

Welcome to the Bunnings workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about painting your Brighton Masonry 180 x 100 x 295mm Charcoal Eziwall Retaining Wall Block.

Allow us to double check with our supplier regarding painting the surface of the retaining wall block. My only worry is if water is passing through the block by hydrostatic pressure, then surface of the block can't be painted. As soon as we have more information, we'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Brighton Masonry 300mm Charcoal Eziwall Retaining Block

Hi @judyca,

It's not advisable to paint a cement retaining wall due to the issue my colleague @EricL has suggested. Adbri Masonry is keen to investigate what might have gone wrong with your Eziwall, as it certainly shouldn't have lost colour within six months. I'll reach out with a private message for some additional details so I can put you in touch with them.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects