Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need replacement belt for Ozito drill press OZDP5A

jarryd
Just Starting Out

Need replacement belt for Ozito drill press OZDP5A

Need a replacement belt and manual for this old ozito drill press. Can anyone help

20230424_200549.jpg

20230425_180036.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: replacement belt for ozito drill press OZDP5A

Hello @jarryd 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your Ozito drill press.

Allow me to make some inquiries regarding the drive belt and manual for your Ozito OZDP5A. Once I have more information about your product, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Hi @jarryd 

If Eric has no success with Ozito - I have taken old belts to engineering outlets (BSC for example) and they have found a matching replacement.

Or is there no belt at all with the drill press?

Just a mid-morning thought.

Cheers

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @jarryd,

I apologise, but as that drill press was last sold in 2010, the drive belt is no longer available as a spare part from Ozito. I did manage to track down the manual for it and have emailed it to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

jarryd
Just Starting Out

Thankyou Noyade,

this will be the next place I go. I tried a few bursons outlets to find a match but without luck.

There is no belt that came with it. But operates well. Some TLC and a new belt and it will be good to use. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @jarryd 

I've spoken to the Ozito technical team, and the good news is that the manual for your drill press is still available. I'll email you a copy for you to have a look at.  

However, the belt for your drill press is no longer available at Ozito, the good news is that they gave me the model number for the belt which is "K26 Drill Press Belt", but they could not provide me with any other details about it.

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing your drill press up and running.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects