Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for Ryobi 40lt wet & dry vac bags

emuflats
Finding My Feet

Looking for Ryobi 40lt wet & dry vac bags

Hello, I am looking for replacement vac bags for Ryobi 40L 1400w wet & dry vacuum cleaner RACWDV40. I understand there are Powerfit brand ones available for Ryobi, but can't seem to find 40lt ones. I use this machine for cleanup in my woodworking garage, also plug in my sander, router & circular saw for the direct power take off function. I could use it without the bags, but prefer the cleaner reults with the bags. If someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it! Thankyou, Tracey .

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ryobi 40lt wet & dry vac

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Tracey (@emuflats). It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about replacement dust bags.

The replacement 40L bags for the Ryobi 1400W 40L Wet And Dry Vacuum are available as a Special Order from Ryobi. Racwdv40-42 is their product code, and if you supply it to a helpful team member at your local store's Special Orders desk, they can order it for you. I do apologise that they are not available off the shelf, and I'll pass this on to our merchandise team to look into.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Ryobi 40lt wet & dry vac

Thankyou very much Mitchell! Regards, Tracey

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects