Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry makeover using Kaboodle cabinets

Marie1302
Finding My Feet

Laundry makeover using Kaboodle cabinets

Steps

Step 1

Screenshot_20230910_182911_Samsung Internet.jpg

We moved into the boring and useless Laundry.The cabinet was sitting on bricks and practically no storage

Step 2

20230924_113832.jpg

After a week of moving in.We had never done any renovating before but a trip to Bunnings changed all that.

Kaboodle cabinets/ Laundry Shoot/ Drying rack / Broom cupboard/New splash back and tons of storage makes our Laundry such a great workable space

Glasby
Finding My Feet

Re: laundry all done from Kaboodle at Bunnings

Very neat job.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Marie1302 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us and thanks for sharing your laundry makeover.

What an excellent transformation! From boring to fabulous, those cabinets will definitely come in handy for storage. The benchtop is the perfect spot to fold laundry and the new sink is much more stylish and is a big improvement over the utilitarian look of the old laundry sink.  

Many thanks for sharing.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Glasby 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us.

I totally agree that the laundry transformation was a neat job. Are you planning your own laundry renovation? If you are please don't forget to post an update. I'm sure our members will be keen to see what you plan to build.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you Eric.

For first time renovator's we are so happy with the Laundry. 

Just painted the Family room and next is some more Cupboards and new Exhaust fan in the Kitchen.

So load more trips to Bunnings 😁

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects