Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to repair cracks in vanity?

rmurdaca
Just Starting Out

How to repair cracks in vanity?

i have read questions about repairing hairline fractures in bathroom vanities, and it seems like a common thing.

i purchased a bathroom vanity from bunning in 2015, (cadenza model) and about 4 years later small hairline fractures appeared, so i contacted bunnings who did not contact the supplier but left it up to me, and all i got from the supplier was every excuse under sun as it was not faulty.

They blamed the plumber not installing correctly, they blamed someone putting weight, etc, etc.

I gave up, as i was not getting anywhere with them, then covid came and we could not do anything about it has i needed a plumber to come and instal it.

There solution was to purchase a new one.

I'm not sure but think the warranty , was for 10 years, and if so my vanity would still be under warranty, but bunnings need to help me. 

I'm writing as more cracks are appearing, and i have read other comments, like mine, being addressed by bunnings as they would 

get onto the supplier to sought it out.

I never got that help, bunnings did not want to know about.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to repair cracks in vanity?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @rmurdaca.

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with your vanity. I'll reach out via private message to get some images of the issue and follow up with our supplier to see how we can assist.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects