Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bathroom makeover using paint

Leetes1963
Getting Established

Bathroom makeover using paint

I decided that my onsite needed some updating. A fresh coat of paint, new shelves and prints as well as new fixtures in black tones have given this room a new lease of life that ties in with the rest of the house.

Materials

British paints white ceiling paint

British paints beige Bravado paint

Kmart Shelf

Black Taubmans paint

Tools

Paint brushes

Hammer

Screws

Screwdriver

Steps

Step 1

Painted the ceiling in British paints ceiling white and walls in British Paints beige bravado.

before mian.jpgbefore1.jpg

toilet.jpg

Step 2

I then sanded and then painted a white wall shelf I bought from Kmart in Taubmans Matt black. Once dry, I attached this to the wall.

shelfbath.jpgwhite shelf.jpg

Step 3

I then attached the new toilet roll holders and toilet brush & holder.toilet roll holder jpg.jpgtoilet roll holder.jpgtoilet brush.jpg

Step 4

I then attached 2 shelves to the wall along with these decorative wooden plaques I purchased from Temu. mainbtah.jpg

Step 5

Final touches were these 3 prints I bought from Temu.photos.jpg

Step 6

bathroom3.jpgbathroom2.jpgbtahroom1.jpg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bathroom Renovation

Hi @Leetes1963,

Thank you for sharing your bathroom renovation to go along with your other projects.

It's incredible how much difference a fresh coat of paint and some new fixtures and decorations can make to liven up a space.

Congratulations on another great project.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects