Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fix tap handle?

globetrotter24
Just Starting Out

How to fix tap handle?

Hello there

I have one of these taps in my laundry and the tap just fell off on its own (I assume it was loose). My dilemma is I do not know how to put the tap handle back on now and two other smaller parts came out - the screw under the handle, and another horse-shoe-like bolt. I have attached a photo of it below. 

Can you please tell me how to assemble everything back (I do not know where to put everything especially that horseshoe screw, and what I need to screw it back on?

Thank you in advance!

tap.jpg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to fix tap handle?

Hi @globetrotter24,

Thank you for your question.

I'd suggest having a read through my colleague @EricL's advice on Solved: How to remove leaking laundry tap handles.

You will see he has given a step-by-step guide and created a render demonstrating the order and location of each individual part.

The information provided should be enough to get everything back together, but if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out, we're more than happy to help further if required.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects