Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to clean water stains off glass shower?

MyDreamHome
Just Starting Out

How to clean water stains off glass shower?

Hi I need to find how to clean water stains off glass shower using Natural products as I have asthma so can’t use other strong smelling stuff. I used to always use vinegar and water but the other day I used baking soda and vinegar on my tiles. It cleaned my tiles however I feel like its left stains from baking soda somehow got on my glass doors! Thank you in advance! 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to clean water stains off glass shower?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MyDreamHome. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about removing stains from glass.

If the stains on the glass are from baking soda, you should be able to break them down with warm water, as baking soda is water-soluble. However, you need to be careful with baking soda around glass, as it is quite abrasive and can scratch the glass. If you scrubbed the glass with your baking soda and vinegar mixture, there's a chance the glass was affected.

If you post some images of the stains, our members will have a better idea of what you're working with and be able to offer some informed solutions. Let me know if you need a hand uploading photos.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects