Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Kaboodle make laundry cupboards?

butterfly84
Just Starting Out

Does Kaboodle make laundry cupboards?

Just wondering if kaboodle do laundry cupboards at all. And also does Bunnings come out and do quotes for laundry and bathrooms. 
just bought my kitchen from Bunnings and I am very happy with the kaboodle so would like that also for the laundry and bathroom 

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: laundry cupboard enquiry

Hi @butterfly84,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you with us.

The Kaboodle range has a variety of cabinetry that can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, bedrooms and wherever you need a storage solution.

While there is not a specific measure and quote service for laundries and bathrooms like there is for kitchens, our Special Orders team members will be happy to assist with the design and planning for your new laundry.

I'd suggest contacting your local store to arrange a design consultation for your laundry and bathroom. Bring along some photos and some measurements and I'm sure they'll be happy to run you through your options and assist with ordering and installation services.

You might like to have a play around with Kaboodle's 3D planner and have a look through their inspiration gallery for some ideas.

You can also check out Top 10 most popular laundry projects for some inspiration and How to plan a laundry renovation for some guidance.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'm more than happy to help.

Jacob

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Does Kaboodle make laundry cupboards?

Hi @butterfly84,

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community.

I just thought I'd add to Jacob's reply that experienced community member @Adam_W recently shared the step-by-step guide How to assemble and install laundry cabinets and used the Kaboodle range. It was part of his European-style laundry renovation project. 

We look forward to seeing how you can transform your home.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects