Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Bunnings sell flat pack laundry cabinets?

dharmiksukhadiy
Just Starting Out

Does Bunnings sell flat pack laundry cabinets?

I would like to renovate my Laundry. Does Bunnings provides flat pack cabinets?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry Renovation

Hello @dharmiksukhadiy 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us and thank you for sharing your question about your laundry renovation.

Yes, the store has flat pack cabinets from Kaboodle, Flatpax and Practa. They come in standard sizes and only Kaboodle can be ordered as a custom size. I suggest having a look at this guide - How to plan a laundry renovation by @Adam_W. This will give you ideas on what to look out for when planning your laundry renovation.

Here is a link to ideas and inspiration: Top 10 most popular laundry projects.

Can you please tell us the size and location of the doors and windows of your laundry room. I'll be more than happy to draw a sample cabinet layout for you. Please don't forget to include the size of your washer and dryer.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Laundry Renovation

Hi @dharmiksukhadiy,

In addition to the resources that Eric has linked to, I thought I would mention that experienced member @Adam_W has also recently shared with the community a comprehensive guide How to renovate a European-style laundry, which includes a video and also a dedicated step-by-step guide How to assemble and install laundry cabinets. Adam used flat pack Kaboodle cabinets for his project.

We look forward to seeing how you can transform your laundry.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects