Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can Bunnings assist with ensuite makeover?

Angie2023
Just Starting Out

Can Bunnings assist with ensuite makeover?

Aprox 1.445 Wide Lenth Aprox 2.715 .

2 entry - doors 

1 Bedroom on wall 2.715

1 through to atrium area to have slabs and cupboar of 850 wide.

Looking for safety features as we have already purchased tiles etc.  Before realizing, or know you offer this service.

wanting small roof skylight to let in extra light.  small round skylight as we have limited space as it has room above,

Also what can be mounted on wall to help getting off the toilet.  small bracket type attachment.  

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can Bunnings assist with ensuite makeover?

Hello @Angie2023 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your ensuite makeover.

In order to give our members a better idea of what the ensuite looks like, would it be possible for you to post a few photos of the area? Can you also please tell me if the person that needs handrails will require it for the entire length of the ensuite or just the part where they need assistance in getting up?

In regards to the skylight, the installer will have to inspect your roof cavity to see if it is viable to install a skylight.

If you need a hand posting the photos, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Angie2023,

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community.

We look forward to getting more information and photos about your ensuite as per Eric's reply. Please let me know if you need a hand uploading some images.

I thought I would also add that the range of Bunnings In-Home Services can be found on the Bunnings website.

Thanks,

Jason

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Let me also extend a warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, @Angie2023. We're thrilled to have you join us.

This is such an exciting project. Please do keep us updated with photos of your ensuite makeover as the project progresses. 

I wanted to add that if you're after some project inspiration, check out Budget bathroom reno with skylight by @neeshah. Our Top 10 most popular bathroom projects shared on Workshop and these 10 ways to transform your bathroom might also spark some ideas if needed.

You can also have a look at experienced renovator Adam Woodhams (@Adam_W)'s popular guide How to plan a bathroom renovation for useful advice.

Good luck with the project. 

Akanksha

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects