Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Bunnings have parts for venetian blind repair?

Snow49
Just Starting Out

Does Bunnings have parts for venetian blind repair?

Hi. We bought several wood venetian blinds from Bunnings several years ago. Recently one blind broke....it was the small 'gearbox' on the end of the tilt control rod. The plastic end on the tilt control rod broke inside the gearbox.....Does Bunnings have replacement units available as it is a very simple repair. R

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Venetian blind repair

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Snow49. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about blind repair.

I'm sorry to hear you've had an issue with your blinds.

In order to start investigating whether a replacement part is available, we'd need to identify your blinds. Your proof of purchase would have those details, but I assume that might be hard to track down if it were from several years ago. Do you happen to know the brand, or are the blinds similar to any in our current range? Perhaps you might like to post a picture of the blinds and a close-up of the broken portion. Let me know if you need a hand uploading images.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects