Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What is the Mimosa Louvre Gazebo height?

Johan
Just Starting Out

What is the Mimosa Louvre Gazebo height?

Hoping someone can help with the total height of the 3x4m Mimosa Gazebo with louvres open? Looking at the drawing I assume 2400mm but want to be sure as it will partly sit under a 2430mm ceiling.

I’ve been told the item number has changed to 0372489 - also wanting to confirm this is the exact same gazebo?

Cheers!

9DE34258-D420-431B-B58D-7F39DF106BC8.jpeg

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: What is the Mimosa Louvre Gazebo height?

Hello @Johan,

A warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're thrilled to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden.

Thanks for your question about the Mimosa Louvre Gazebo's height. I am sure our resident D.I.Y. expert and Bunnings team member @EricL will be able to assist you once he is back online later this afternoon. 

Many thanks for your patience,

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Johan

Thank you for sharing your question about the Mimosa Louvre Gazebo. I've spoken to our supplier's technical department about the actual height of the gazebo with the louvres open. I'm currently waiting on a reply from them and as soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

Johan
Just Starting Out

Thanks Eric, looking forward to your response.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Johan 

Thank you very much for your patience. Our supplier has indicated that it is 2400mm in height. I am a bit curious, would it be possible for you to post a photo of the area where you are planning to install the gazebo? Is it going under some form of trellis or structure? By seeing the area our members will be able to assess its location. We can then make recommendations about its installation. 

If you need assistance in posting the photos, please let us know.

Eric

Johan
Just Starting Out

Hi Eric,

Thanks for checking/ confirming. I’m not home so can’t get a photo unfortunately.

For context, It’s a 4.2m x 3.2m patio against my house which has a 600mm roof overhang, 2430mm height from the patio. Planning to install the gazebo against the house so approx 600mm of the 4m length will sit under the roof.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Johan

Thanks for telling us the description of the area. Please make sure to post a photo update once you have the gazebo installed. I'm sure our members would be keen to see what it looks like.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects