Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to close gap between concrete and fence?

RohitKadage
Just Starting Out

How to close gap between concrete and fence?

The Gap between concrete below fence and ground. I want to close the gap to avoid any animal going there or so.The Gap between concrete below fence and ground. I want to close the gap to avoid any animal going there or so.

Hello professionals, I'm seeking advice on addressing a 20cm gap below my concrete area and groundbunni.jpgThe Gap between concrete below fence and ground. I want to close the gap to avoid any animal going there or so.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to close gap between concrete and fence?

Hello @RohitKadage 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about filling the gap along your fence.

I suggest using 200 x 50mm Sleeper H4 Sienna MicroPro 2.4m or similar to cover the gap under the fence. To hold the sleeper in place, I recommend using the Jack 450mm Heavy Duty Steel Sleeper Peg Flat Stake.  It's an easy-to-use staking solution for use with timber sleepers to form simple one sleeper high garden beds and edging in most configurations. Simply nail to the sleeper and drive into the ground for a secure border.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects