Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fix leaking kitchen faucet?

SanjayaS
Just Starting Out

How to fix leaking kitchen faucet?

I have a leaking faucet, I want to replace the cartridge but Im unable to find a way to dissassmbleans there are no visible screws .. Any guidance will be much  appreciated .

17239760736081657861536273732744.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to fix leaking kitchen faucet?

Hello @SanjayaS 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about fixing your leaking kitchen sink mixer.

I suggest having a quick look at these discussions - How to replace cartridge on Mondella sink mixer tap? by @Kwongk and How to replace cartridge on Mondella mixer tap? by @ezzie. In these discussions, you'll see a good example of how the handle is removed and the general sections of a mixer tap. These will give you a general idea of how to disassemble your kitchen tap.

Once you 've removed the ceramic cartridge from the kitchen body, I suggest bringing the old cartridge with you to the store to make sure that the new one you are getting is compatible with your old old cartridge.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric   

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects