Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to add a tool rack to a garden shed?

Mazzistar75
Finding My Feet

How to add a tool rack to a garden shed?

image.jpg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: tool rack

Hi @Mazzistar75,

Thank you for your post.

Were you looking for ideas for storage for your large gardening tools? 

If so, I'd suggest checking out the Storease Garage Storage System Starter Kit which comes with the basics to get yourself started. You can then add your own selection of accessories, such as the StorEase Horizontal Hook which could be used to support your long-handled shovels.

Pegboard is also a good option for storing tools as there is a massive variety of hooks and accessories that can be used to support your tools. Check out Pegboards to organise tools from @Prawns as an example.

There are also prebuilt solutions that come with pegboard such as this Ultimate Storage Matte Black Workbench or Pinnacle Heavy Duty Work Station which might work for you.

You might also like to check out Tool storage solutions for some additional guidance and inspiration.

Also, allow me to tag @Nailbag, @Noyade and @DIYGnome to see if they have any ideas to offer.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Jacob

Nailbag
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: tool rack

Hi @Mazzistar75 

Other than the great suggestions by @JacobZ you could also check out the Ryobi Link system which is more suited to hanging items.

Nailbag

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects