Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

Helder
Finding My Feet

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the above gazebo on my backyard but they're asking for engineering drawings otherwise no permit. I showed them the installation instructions with dimension drawings but no luck.

How do other customers normally go with permits for this large gazebo?Pic1.jpg

Re: How can I find the engineers design for the 4.2m x 3m x 2.9m Cordova Gazebo?

Hi There,

Can I get the engineering plans for the 3x3m Portsea Louvre Gazebo? 
Do you also have any advice for installing on concrete that has a fall and is not 100% level? I have looked at the instructions and at the demo in store but can see anywhere for levelling adjustment on the posts. 

Thanks in advance. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How can I find the engineers design for the 4.2m x 3m x 2.9m Cordova Gazebo?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @craigp. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Porsea plans.

I've emailed those engineer plans over to you.

Regarding the slope, it would be best to create raised pads for the lower side legs out of structural grout. Alternatively, you could cut into the concrete on the higher side. The product does not have a levelling feature.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects