Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What does a brand new bathroom cost?

Wuffles
Just Starting Out

What does a brand new bathroom cost?

As we have a new bathroom in our extensions, starting with an empty room, can there be an estimate, however conservative, of what the contents in the bathroom pictured would cost the home renovator?

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: What does a brand new bathroom cost?

Hi @Wuffles,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you with us.

Did you mean to upload an inspiration image with your question? If so, please let me know if you need a hand uploading pictures, I'm happy to help.

Unfortunately, it would be extremely difficult to give even a rough estimate due to the highly variable nature of the construction market. You would need to consider the cost of materials including waterproofing, tiles and tile accessories, lighting and electrical, toilet, shower, vanity, fixtures and fittings and other assorted bits and pieces. You would also need to take into account the cost of labour for electrical, plumbing and waterproofing as they are licensed industries that you will require assistance with.

I'd suggest contacting a bathroom renovation company for a quote. They can evaluate the room and using their understanding of the local market, offer a quote that is tailored to your specific circumstances and desires.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects