Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install Mondella Rococo 1200 shaving cabinet?

SanC
Just Starting Out

How to install Mondella Rococo 1200 shaving cabinet?

I am having trouble with the finished product after installing the 1200mm Mondella Rococo white mirrored shaving cabinet with the pre installed hooks on the back. For starters the cabinet is 1200 wide, and my studs are 600 apart, but because the pre installed hooks are located 10mm in from the edge of the cabinet, they completely miss the studs. I used 4 x 40kg GRIPIT fixings in the villaboard wall (no tiles). I also put 3 long screws through the back of the cabinet into the middle stud it covered - so hoping for the best there! 

My problem now is, the cabinet doesn't sit flush against the wall at the top. I used the inside cabinet holes to adjust the cabinet fixings as the instructions said, but the instructions do not give details as to which of the 2 screws does what exactly. I don't want to keep trying to adjust these willy nilly in case I cause damage. Can't find any instructions online anywhere! Please help. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to install Mondella Rococo 1200 shaving cabinet?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @SanC. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about adjusting a Rococo cabinet.

From the picture in the instructions, it would appear that the upper hole screw adjusts by pulling the top of the cabinet closer to the wall by turning it clockwise. It sounds like this is the one you are after.

The lower hole is for height adjustment up and down.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects