Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to identify which toilet seating washer to buy?

Mateus
Finding My Feet

How to identify which toilet seating washer to buy?

1) Flush Valve1) Flush Valve2) Back of the Flush buttons2) Back of the Flush buttons3) Seating Washer3) Seating Washer

Good afternoon, friends from Bunnings Warehouse!

My toilet has a leak from the cistern to the toilet, which I believe can be solved by replacing the seating washer.

However, I do not know exactly what brand and model to buy. The brand of my flush valve seems to be WDI, however, I could not find any seating washer of this brand on the Bunnings website.

Picture #1 shows my flush valve.
Picture #2 shows the back of the discharge buttons, where it is written "WDI K4020".
Picture #3 shows, in close, the seating washer where it shows a code: "R07".

An important piece of information, which I find important to register, is the measures of seating washer:
- External diameter: ≈6.5mm
- Internal diameter: ≈3.5mm
- Thickness: ≈0.3mm

As I mentioned earlier, I found several brands/models on the Bunnings website, but I'm not sure which one(s) could replace the one I have.

Perhaps, some of you could tell me which seating washer could properly fit my flush valve model (even if it's a generic brand).

Thank you all,
Mateus.

Re: Change Toilet Seating Washer

You might like to take advantage of the Bunnings toilet installation service @andrewt148.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
andrewt148
Growing in Experience

Re: Change Toilet Seating Washer

I was definitely thinking this too. Cheers!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects