Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry makeover using Kaboodle cupboards

MartinandDawn
Getting Established

Laundry makeover using Kaboodle cupboards

Our project was to redo our laundry when we moved into our new home. I chose the whole kit and kaboodle cupboards from Bunnings. Everything we bought was from Bunnings, except the washing and dryer machine. It was easy to install and with all the tools also from Bunnings it was quick. It took us one day for the whole laundry. It was actually kitchen cupboards but I wanted to show off my laundry because this is my happy place. I love Bunnings because they make any make over so easy and affordable. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry make over

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MartinandDawn. It's tremendous to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your project.

Your laundry makeover is absolutely fantastic! The cupboards are a brilliant choice, and they blend seamlessly with the rest of the space. It's impressive how quickly and easily you were able to install everything. Your laundry looks so inviting and organized; no wonder it's your happy place! 

Do you, by chance, have any before photos of the space? Perhaps from the real estate listing?

Great job!

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartinandDawn
Getting Established

Re: Laundry makeover using Kaboodle cupboards. Hi Mithell here is a photo of the before o

IMG_1740.jpeg

ba7cdd42-8d8e-4411-8c39-2193f16b8c2b.jpeg

 Hi Mitchell 

here is the before of our laundry. I wanted to post it when I uploaded the make over but it didn’t wanted to do a second photo 

Just a question? 
Is it possible to put it on your Bunnings Facebook page please? 
Thanks 

Dawn Cole 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry makeover using Kaboodle cupboards. Hi Mithell here is a photo of the before o

Hi @MartinandDawn 

Thank you very much for posting that picture of your laundry area before it was renovated. What an awesome transformation! It looks fantastic and very functional. I'll pass your request on and see if it can be posted on Facebook.

Eric

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry makeover using Kaboodle cupboards

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MartinandDawn. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your amazing project.

It's terrific to hear that the installation went so well. You must be thrilled with the results, as you've done a fantastic job, and it looks great. Do you happen to have any before images?

Thanks once again for sharing, and we look forward to seeing what you tackle next.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects